Hey, whats up with my Hotmail??Scammers Alert!!!

Hey just to let everyone know..I haven't like fell off the Earth..Just tryin' to be a lil mo' careful as of late...
my hotmail has been getting hit hard by scammers lately, so if u see the following, don't accept it as truth...'cause its fake...for some reason msn doesn't think its junk..so be carefull!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

I know this might come to you as a surprise but, I plead with you to consider this mail by reading carefully it's Content. My name is Kofi Blake Williams and I come from the southern part of Sudan Rich with oil. My father Schoh Blake Williams was murdered by the Sudan people Liberation army because for accusing them of supplying arms to the Sudan liberation army who raided Al-Fashir and killed many officers and kidnapped General Mohamed Bashir Suleiman. I have an urgent proposal that involves my inheritance and is going to be a huge benefict if only we can work together. Contact me at kofi_williams@live.com.

Kofi Williams
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, you are so old news..

Comments

Popular Posts